Friday, May 27, 2011

Things to do on a Friday night....alone

Oh yes. Being all alone on a Friday night has happen to all of us (even the cool kids). Your alone, at home, bored, well fear no more because I'll give you what I do when I'm alone on a Friday night (which is a normal Friday for me :'[ ) But don't be to upset having alone time is great for your soul, mind and body.


1. Work out.
Yes it sounds horrible, hard and not fun, but working out an hour of dance or running releases endorphines which make you happy. When your happy on a Friday night, it doesn't seem as depressing.

Working out = Happier you 
Here get you started on a video for a fun workout, trust me it's actually fun. 




2. Do your nails. 
I'll admit it. Yes, I do my nails every Friday. I soak them, clean them, cut them, and paint them. (or in my case, glue the fake nail on). It's a great way to relax and have "alone time" and plus it gives you that little confident push. 




3. Chick Flick. 
The dreaded chick flick. Where you can indulge in the cheesiest romance movies (without anyone complaining). In my case, I'll watch Rocky Horror Picture Show, and do all the cult actions while watching -surely if I did that in public, people would inch away from me-. Watch a movie! Take out the popcorn (if your on a diet, low fat no butter popcorn) put in that cheesy 80's romance movie (Sixteen candles anyone?) and  have fun! 




4. Take a bath and read a novel. 
Can someone say bubble bath ? Take a hot bubble bath and bring your book in and read. It's the most relaxing thing, as long as your not reading a novel of killing, it's keeps peace in your mind.





5. Bake !
Who doesn't love cupcakes, cakes, muffins, cookies, and the list goes on. It's fun, indulging too, but keep your eating to a limit, we'd all hate to gain a pound alone of a Friday night, when people are probably losing that pound from all the clubbing. 






5. Sleep.
Dear bed, I'm hopelessly in love with you, every morning I don't want to leave your side, but if i didn't i'd fail school and then get no money and wouldn't be able to buy the latest collection at BCBG, but when i return all i want to do is fall back asleep next to you, and never leave again. Well guess what, tomorrow's Saturday, if your like me, and have got nothing to do on Saturdays, sleep in, what a great way to de-stress and feeling amazing. Trust me, when Friday comes around, I look like a zombie, I need my beauty sleep. 

Goodnight sleeping beauties x

No comments:

Post a Comment